Sunday, March 29, 2015

Read Good Or Read Nothing.




Assalamualaikum (Peace be upon you) readers.

Only Allah knows how much I love books and yes, I really need to get back on track. I want my baby books to be my bestfriends. Will ya? 

That day I went to the Borders Bookstore Putrajaya, Malaysia and I bought nothing till yesterday I did bought something. Yeay, new books new bestfriends, new me. New me? You know what, for each time, for every seconds, the moment when I read between those lines or those ayahs in any books, I do feel, something. Real something. Those feelings are my motivation to become a better and a better person (servant) in the eyes of Him. I am no good. I am not good enough. But, I am still trying and I won't give up. And Allah loves His servant, for trying, right?

Along the journey, you can rest if you need to. That is okay. But always remember to move forward. Along the journey, you might move slowly. That is okay. We all move at different paces, but always remember to move, forward (The Other Side Of The Coin, 2015)







 
 
I am in love with my bestfriends.