Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Book Junkie.



I am a book junkie! Yeay! My new babies, DIAgnosis and DIAgnosis 2 books, I am a  real book junkie. Is there any problem with that? Heh.




I love the storylines used in these books. Perfect. I had teary eyes when I read some lines or ayahs, Allah. 

And something hit me - See the picture below.



Farah ❤️
Halal.
Love.
SubhanAllah.




Name, Abang Serak. The Name Of The Disease, Hati Mati. Rx (Prescription Drugs)? 

I can't wait to read more and more pages, so excited! No no exciting is not even the right word hmmm perhaps superbly exhilarating? Or maybe terrifically electrifying?

And so do I can't wait to share some other things, those messages wise words or ayahs in these books, InsyaAllah soon babies, soon! As His wise words, "Verily Allah loves those who do good" Al-Baqarah verse 2 ayah 195. Do good, be a good reader. Go and get any good book to read! Do not waste your time, time is so precious remember that keep that bear that in mind. Enjoy the ride, enjoy the lines okay?

JazakAllah khayran for reading this entry. May Allah bless you. Assalamualaikum.


A Book Junkie,
Farah Hanim.